My brother is a writer, he writes works of art. His books began to be published in Russia, but his dream was to produce works abroad. Tell me, how can I protect the copyright, what documents?
There are 6 answers
Answered on January 11, 12:35
To begin with, your brother needs to declare himself as the creator of a work in his home country — register copyrights. Then the authorship will be recognized for him.
Answered on January 11, 12:39
I am a programmer and my job is to create sites for my employers. In my free time I am creating a computer program that I want to finish soon. I plan to register copyrights both in Russia and abroad. Here's a link to you, read about registering with the Library of Congress here. I hope this information will help you.
Answered on January 11, 12:42
It seems to me that before you start publishing your works abroad, you need to be quite a popular writer in your home country, so that your circulations just fly away.
Answered on April 1 04:22
Contact the company where they register the copyright. There and find out what documents are needed for this.

Related news

Copyright image, picture, imagery

Copyright 51

Copyright 94

Copyright 71

Copyright 23

Copyright 88

Copyright 41

Copyright 27

Copyright 10

Copyright 94