Folded jacket - a flight of fantasy
What are beautiful women's pens? These are well-groomed nails and soft, moist skin of hands. If, by virtue of the circumstances, a woman does not have a lot of time for a weekly manicure or everyday nail care, then an ideal solution to the problem will be their build-up.
For many years, the most widespread andA popular option for this procedure is a technology called "French manicure." He emphasizes the beauty of his hands, visually lengthens his fingers. It is the perfect complement to any one and is suitable for all occasions.
A little bit more
Classic French manicure is a white nail tip and a nail plate covered with pastel tone. There are two technologies for nail extension in this style:
- a folding jacket;
- painted jacket.
What is the difference between these two species? And in the fact that when you draw a jacket, the free edge is treated with a gel of the required color over the already finished layer of camouflage. A folded jacket is more complicated in execution, with this work all the necessary places are completely drawn with the gel of the desired color.
Modern technology allows you to make a free edge of the nail of any color and to decorate with different materials.
Only an experienced master is able to perform a qualitatively laid out jacket. The deposition technique is complex, takes more time. It is worth noting that this is a very laborious work.
The main stages of application:
- Preparatory stage. Like the usual build-up, this stage involves handling the hands with an antiseptic, moving the cuticle, polishing the nail plates, degreasing, and covering the nails with a primer, a special means by which the adhesion of the nail plate and gel is very strong.
- The next step is to shape andmodeling of future nails. This is one of the most important stages of manicure, tk. the correctly chosen form is the guarantee of its long operation. It must be selected as precisely as possible under the nail plate of the client.
- Next, several layers of camouflage gel are laid out (only on the nail plate), and the finger is dried in a UV lamp.
- The next action is a filing and polishing of marigolds. Having finished, the master starts working on a "smile".
- It is necessary to apply several layers of materialthe necessary color, which can be used as special paints, gel-varnishes, permanent gels. Each layer is dried for two minutes in a UV lamp. Next, apply a transparent gel and dry for a few more minutes. In the process of forming the nail, it is necessary to periodically give the tip the desired shape. This is ideal for tweezers or special tweezers. A folding jacket, the photo of which is presented below, is a very effective manicure.
In the process of the final stage, every nailCarefully processed with a nail file to give them the same thickness along the entire length. After treatment, each nail is varnished with a finishing coat and dried under a lamp.
If desired, even a novice master will be able to make a folding jacket (a photo that step by step describes each stage, this will help), following the instructions above.
The basic tools necessary for an ideal result
Make a perfect manicure can only be a specialist, for this he needs the following materials and tools:
- Standard set for manicure.
- Files and baffles.
- Tube for the formation of the arch.
- Ultraviolet lamp.
- Base under the gel.
- Gels: finish-gel and gels of different colors to form a "smile."
- Elements of decor.
- Liquid for removing the last layer of gel.
The main advantage of the French Frenchmanicure is the opportunity to diversify its decor, which is placed between several gel layers. A folded jacket is suitable for bold girls who are not afraid of experiments, while the drawn elements will be more appreciated by ladies who prefer the classics.
Decorate the marigold can be any materials, in the summer time it is actual to use seashells from the sea coast. The elements of the watch movement and other unusual details are effectively blurred.
Care for nails
The length of the socks of the newly developed nails depends ongrowth rate of the nail plate. On average, this period lasts from two to four weeks. In order to keep the nails beautiful for a long time, you must follow simple rules:
- In the first day, avoid sudden temperature changes and refrain from visiting saunas and baths.
- Avoid contact with detergents, which include acetone, in case of removal of varnish from the nails, use should be made of a product that does not contain acetone.
- Avoid mechanical stress on the nails.
- More often use nutritious and moisturizing creams for intensive care of a skin of hands.
- Treat cuticles as often as possible with special oil.
- Do not forget to make an appointment with the master on time for correction, since a strongly overgrown nail can cause injury to the nail plate.