How to cook sugar?
From sugar, you can make a delicious treat. Here are some interesting recipes that tell you how to cook sugar with milk.
Sugar with milk
- Sugar - 1 kg
- Milk - 350 g
- It is necessary to boil the milk, then gradually add sugar.
- It is necessary to boil this mixture for twenty minutes, stirring constantly.
- To find out if the fudge is ready, you need to take a little mass and dip it in cold water. If a ball is formed, it means that the delicacy is ready.
Milk sugar with nuts
- Sugar - 3.5 glasses
- Milk - 1 cup
- Butter - 80 g
- Peanuts - 1 cup.
- Pour three glasses of sugar into the milk and put on a slow fire, stirring constantly.
- Simultaneously fry the nuts until golden brown.
- After half an hour, add the remaining half cup of sugar to the sugar mass. Cook some more. How much to boil sugar? In total, this procedure takes about an hour.
- Next, add the butter and stir well.
- Put the nuts in the form and cover with milk sugar.
- Cool and cut into pieces.
Boiled Sugar with Orange
- Sugar - 1 kg
- Milk - 0.5 L
- Orange - 1 pc
- Butter - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- Melt the butter with sugar and a quarter cup of milk.
- Remove the peel from the orange and cut it into pieces.
- Next, add the peel and the remaining milk to the sugar mass.
- It is necessary to heat the mass until the milk evaporates.
- Then boiled sugar must be cooled.
You can slightly change the recipe, instead of orange by adding one tablespoon of cocoa powder. Then you have chocolate boiled sugar.
If you want to make melted sugar candies, the following recipe will suit you.
- Sugar - 200 g
- Water - 7 tbsp. spoons
- Citric Acid - Pinch
- Sugar should be boiled with water until it dissolves.
- Next, add citric acid to the syrup.
- After a minute, remove the mass from the fire.
- Now in the melted sugar it is necessary to lower wooden sticks and to wind with weight.
- Dip the lollipop in cold water.
This procedure must be repeated four times, then you get a real candy.