How to determine that you are pregnant?
Do you think that you are pregnant? Have you been planning a pregnancy or just unprotected sexual intercourse? How to determine pregnant or not? What signs of pregnancy should pay attention to in the early stages? Every woman who suspects that she may be pregnant is concerned about these issues. It should be noted that sometimes various changes in the body of a pregnant woman can occur completely unnoticed. Therefore, in some cases, the definition of pregnancy is possible within one week after conception, while in others it can only be determined by the enlarged abdomen. And yet, if you began to notice any changes in your body, you should find out what the main signs of pregnancy are.
The main signs of pregnancy
- Lack of menstruation. The most important and likely sign of pregnancy is a delay in menstruation. It is for this symptom you can quite accurately tell whether there is a pregnancy, especially in cases where before this cycle was regular.It should be noted that in rare cases a woman may experience bleeding, but it passes quickly and less intensively than during normal menstruation.
- Drawing pain in lower abdomen. In the early stages of pregnancy, a woman may notice a rather unpleasant feeling. Even before the arrival of menstruation, she may feel cramps or pain, which are accompanied by slight bleeding. Such bleeding is called implant bleeding. It is associated with embryo landing on day 6-10 after conception on the uterine wall. It is after this process that the menstruations stop.
- Breast hypersensitivity. Are you in position or not, how to determine? That you are pregnant will show another sign - this is an increased sensitivity, soreness or even heaviness of the breast, as well as pigmentation of the areola of the nipples.
- Nausea. Nausea complements the signs of pregnancy. Toxicosis is the most common occurrence that a woman has to experience, beginning in early pregnancy. Toxicosis may appear as early as the second week after conception. As a rule, it passes to the 12th week of pregnancy. Toxicosis can manifest itself in the form of mild malaise and nausea, and in the form of vomiting that dehydrates the body.
- Headache.Many women feel headaches and migraines in early pregnancy. This is due to hormonal changes occurring in the body of a pregnant woman. The main signs of pregnancy also include: isolation, fatigue, irritability, or, conversely, gaiety.
- Decrease or increase in appetite. Some women may determine pregnancy by a sharp increase or decrease in appetite, exacerbation of smell, the desire to eat something very salty or sour.
- Frequent trips to the toilet. In the early stages of pregnancy, many women experience frequent urination. They occur by increasing the size of the uterus, which begins to put pressure on the bladder.
It should be noted that all the above signs of pregnancy are not 100% reliable symptoms. In addition to pregnancy, they may also indicate the beginning of any diseases. Do you think you're pregnant? How to determine for sure? The answer is simple - use the dough! You can buy it at any pharmacy. However, it should be noted that such rapid tests can be used only on certain days of the cycle.Even so, they may not give 100% correct results. If the delay in menstruation is already 3-4 weeks, then you should contact your gynecologist, who will make an ultrasound will answer for sure whether you are pregnant or not.