How to make a command block in minecraft?
Watch the video
The command block appeared in minecraft not immediately. Only in version 1.4 players have new opportunities. It is in this version of minecraft that users will learn what a command block is, which is closely related to the commands of the console.
What is a command block
Actually, the command block is a block in which players prescribe certain teams. The command block can be opened by clicking on it with the mouse. After that, a field will appear in which commands are written for execution. Information about the result of the entered commands will be displayed below.
How to make a command block
Unfortunately, an ordinary user cannot make the command block himself in minecraft, despite the player’s tremendous desire, because with the help of a command block in the virtual world, you can completely control the map and chat with all the players at the same time. You can't make a command block yourself, you can only get it. There are several options for how to get the command block.
- The command block can be obtained from the server administrator by asking himrights. To do this, use the command Give Player command_block. Replace the word Player with the name of your character.
- If you create the server yourself, you can use the command block.
- You can create a command block in minecraft using cheat codes. But there is one thing "but". You will have to play on a server that supports the use of cheat codes. You just need to enter the give @p command_block command. When you do this, open the interface in creative mode, this is where you will need to enter commands. The final moment - activate the active command block with a red stone.
In order to get a complete list of commands that can be written in the command block, just enter the word help in the chat window.
Entering these commands, you get the desired result:
- give @p iron_ingot 10 - 10 iron bars
- setblock 42 21 60 wool - set the block according to the coordinates x = 42, y = 21, z = 60
- tp Player 42 21 60 - teleport to a point with coordinates x = 42, y = 21, z = 60
You can also use pointers to players:
- @p - the closest player;
- @a - all players;
- @r is a random player;
- @e - all entities.
- x - X coordinate of the search center;
- y - Y coordinate of the search center;
- z - Z coordinate of the search center;
- r is the maximum value of the search radius;
- rm - the minimum value of the search radius;
- m - game mode;
- l is the maximum amount of experience the player has;
- lm is the minimum amount of player experience.