How to wear rings?
Watch the video
The ring is one of the favorite jewels of all girls and women. It can highlight your beauty, eye color, mood and, of course, status.
To make this jewelry harmoniously look with your look, you need to know how to wear rings correctly, be able to select them by age, size and style of clothes.
How to wear rings: general rules
- Rings, with the exception of engagement and wedding, can be worn on any fingers - there are no strict traditions that must be observed. Engagement and wedding rings in Russia are worn on the ring finger of the right hand.
- Rings from different metals are badly combined with each other. So, if you chose a gold ring and want to wear a second one, choose a gold one in a pair.
- You can wear several rings at once, but they need to be harmoniously combined with each other. Rings should not be too much. You can wear on one finger two or three identical ring, not fancy, for example, three narrow without a pebble.
- Since the rings attract attention to the hand, it must be well-groomed. Make sure that the skin of the hands was in order, that there was at least a minimal manicure. If you wear a ring with a stone, make sure that the color of lacquer combined with stone.
- Colored rings or rings with stones, especially with large ones, should be combined in color with your image: eye color, clothing or accessories.
Finger Rings: Symbols
It is believed that a ring on a finger can somehow characterize its owner, symbolize any qualities of its character. Consider this question in more detail.
Ring on the thumb
Wearing rings on these fingers is inherent in energetic, emotional, stubborn and straightforward personalities. The person who wears the ring on this finger knows his pros and cons well, so with the help of the ring he subconsciously tries to curb his temper. A person wants to be in harmony with himself and people and at the same time tries to assert himself by all means.
The ring on the index finger
The man with the ring on this finger is proud, eager to rule, has a strong character. If the ring is on the right hand, then the person is reasonable. If on the left, it indicates delusions of grandeur, arrogance and vanity.
On this finger it is useful to wear ringlets to modest and not self-confident people - this will raise self-esteem.
Ring on the middle finger
It is believed that on this finger rings are confident people in their beauty and excellence. It is also customary to wear family rings on this finger - this underlines the connection with the ancestors.
Wearing a ring on the middle finger is also useful for those who want to have a strong connection with their kind, and for those who are disastrously unlucky in life - the ring will help to quickly overcome all failures.
Ring finger ring
The ring on this finger traditionally indicates marital status. If a person wears not a wedding ring on him, but another, then it is a symbol of his master's love for art, luxury, and sophistication. This is a choice of aesthetes. Romantic natures are also prone to the ring on this finger. A small and neat little ring speaks of the harmony of a person, his confidence, a large one - of a penchant for passions and imbalance.
Little finger ring
Wearing a ring on this finger is useful for those who need dexterity, quick mind and eloquence. The ring will help you find a common language and establish connections with different people. Also, psychologists say that cunning and dodgy people love to wear rings on their little fingers.A girl, for example, can be windy, frivolous, prone to flirting.
Ring and dress
Rings should be appropriate. So, large rings with diamonds or with other large stones are combined with cocktail and evening dresses. For everyday and business images, you need to choose simpler and more modest rings.
For a casual look and a semi-sports style, preference is given to thin rings without an artsy design. Small rings with pebble stones are allowed. A simple addition to a business image will be a simple wedding ring.
To create a spectacular evening look fit almost any ring. It can be small and modest, and vice versa, large and pretentious. Rings with precious stones, especially with diamonds, will look great.
Massive rings will look good with light summer dresses.
Young girls are more suitable miniature thin rings without stones or with small stones - they best emphasize elegance and youth.
For older ladies, wide rings with medium-sized stones are good.Their shape can have both regular geometric shapes, and unusual bends and convexities.
Older women are massive and wide rings with large stones. You should not wear thin rings - they will underline the old age of the skin. The large ones, on the contrary, will distract attention to themselves.
Finger shape and size
Properly chosen ring can not only beautify the hand, but also make it more attractive.
- For large fingers with pronounced joints, massive rings with large stones are a good option. So your fingers will look thinner and neater.
- Narrow wide fingers will help not very wide rings with oval or round stones.
- Plump fingers will make more elegant thanks to asymmetric rings without stones.
- For narrow fingers, pick up wide rings without stones. Will look good and intricate patterns.
Engagement and wedding rings
And today there is a tradition to give the engagement ring. It is a symbol of serious relationship. Give such a ring on the day of the proposal of the hand and heart. If a girl agrees, she puts it on her finger, and from that moment on, the couple is considered the bride and groom.
Not all girls know how to properly wear an engagement ring. You need to wear it on the ring finger of the hand on which your faith allows you to wear a wedding ring. For example, the Slavs, as well as the people of India, Greece, Norway, Colombia and Spain wear it on their right hand. In Western cultures, this is done, on the contrary, on the left hand.
On the wedding day, the engagement ring is removed and an engagement ring is worn instead. Both of these rings can be connected and worn together on one hand or on different. Wearing a wedding ring is a must - it is a symbol of your love, family and spiritual unity.