Multimedia processing - .nrg. Than to open a file
Those who worked withAhead Nero- an application for recording multimediacontent, faced with the opportunity to save the project, which is called halfway. This remarkable property is expressed in saving the work with the data in the nrg file.
Than to open such file, I will clear up on a course of action. First, I'll tell you what kind of file it is, then "with what it's eaten".
1. What is the nrg format? Purpose
ProgramNerocan work with disk images. The image is an exact copy of the information carrier, in this case the CD-ROM. If a disc is inserted in the drive, the application can create itformnrgand save to an accessible location.
When you want to restore the data in reverseorder - burn them to a CD, you can use Nero and other tools to work with images. The previously created .nrg archive is transferred to the CD.
2. How to write nrg file. Than to open the created image
Let's say you created a copy of the data in the specifiedformat. And now this information had to be transferred to a CD. Therefore, consider the nrg format than to open such a file and how to recognize it inAheadNero.
- Slide your CD without data into the drive tray. If autorun will work, it is possible that the program "my computer" will open. In this case, close or minimize its window to the taskbar.
- open the executable file of the Nero application. Then items"File" - "open". In the window that appears, select a filter by typenrg, and in the field for the file name, enter the search option. Or, perform vertical scrolling if there are not too many files.
- The second way is to click on the corresponding icon on the toolbar. The result is similar.
4. Recording settings for Nero
So, nrg. How to open the image is understandable. Now we need to determine the optimal recording settings.
- Determine the maximum speed - a function that calculates at what maximum speed you can write data without crashing.
- The "imitation" checkbox simulates the recording of data, but does not record anything. This is useful for testing a CD.
- Checkbox "finalize the project" - sets the label for the single and final recording of the image to disk. Further data addition will not be possible.
- Burning- the result of recording with the visualization of the user window for monitoring the process.
5. Alcohol 120%, Daemon Tools ... format nrg than to open, in addition to Nero
The above programs are also able to work with the disk image, since they arevirtual emulators.
Open any of the emulation applications. Using the interface, add a new virtual drive to the system. After that, the .nrg image will only be mounted in the expected device.
To do this, select the "mount image file" option or with a synonymous name (depending on the program). In the standard dialog interface, specify the source of the image and click on the "open" task.
Ifnrgmounted, disk virtualization applications usually show this. Whatever it was, you can always view the image through the Windows Explorer.
6. Why can not I burn a Nero file to a CD by a conductor
When you write data through the CD-ROM drive with the built-in shell, the information is sent as is. The same will happen with the imageAhead.The internal contents of the image will not be written down, but simply the nrg file.
In the case of using emulators, the extension we are talking about is unpacked into a temporary folder, and then the unpacked image data is written to the disk.
Once again about nrg. Than to open this file as a folder for reading? Some archivers can read images in the form of directories. For example, the programs winrar and 7-zip perfectly "cope" with the files iso. There is also the possibility that there are analogues of them that can readformnrgdirectly.
In this case, again, the temporary data is unpacked, and no content inside the container is changed.