The play of words: how to come up with a sentence with the word "come up"
In modern school, much attention is paid toperformance of exercises for the development of speech. After all, this is the basis of the foundations of oratory. And therefore, do not neglect such tasks, even if the teacher proposes to make proposals on a topic that is uninteresting or not familiar to you.
One of these is funny in its soundassignments - to come up with suggestions with the word "come up". This exercise will not only show your eloquence and demonstrate the speed of execution, but also boast of erudition and horizons.
The lexical meaning of the verb "come up"
About what the word "come up with" means, it's not difficult to guess:
- to invent;
- to guess;
- to compose.
Suggestions with the word "come up"
The meaning of any word is more clearly understood when it is used in a certain context. Therefore, we propose to study a number of proposals with the word "come up" and make up your own.
- You came up with this man and his love for you, so now it hurts so much.
- Great scientists, inventing their famous theories, least of all thought of supporting the public and onlookers.
- I wonder who first came up with the wheel, what his name was and how old he was.
- People often come up with all kinds of fables to attract attention and interest, and deserve at least some respect.
- Many children come up with different stories about themselves, friends and relatives, and then they themselves believe in them.
- I do not understand how you can come up with troubles related to your health and the lives of your loved ones.
- This acquaintance impressed the young man very much, he came up with a whole poem about this girl, her beauty and arrogance.
- Think of a story about the heroes of the Great Patriotic War and their military exploits.
- The newcomer "distinguished himself" from the first day of the school year: he began to invent nasty things about all classmates and retell them to teachers.