What is dangerous intestinal dyskinesia
Intestinal dyskinesia implies a whole range of various intestinal disorders in which there is often a violation of the motor function of the organ itself. In this article we will try to understand this disease in as much detail as possible.
Intestinal dyskinesia. Causes
- In medicine, it is customary to isolate primary and secondary dyskinesias. As for the first option, it implies a completely independent disease, in which the very violation of the motor functions of the body occurs. In this case, the most common causes are stressful situations and stressful circumstances. A special role in the development of the disease is played by changes in the level of hormones of the digestive tract itself, which as a result leads to various kinds of pathologies in its work.
- Secondary intestinal dyskinesia occurs due to chronic diseases of the digestive tract and the endocrine system (for example, ulcers, pancreatitis, diabetes, liver disease, etc.).In addition, some potent drugs may have a particular effect.
Intestinal dyskinesia. Symptoms
The signs of the disease are:
- severe pain in the abdomen;
- upset stool (constipation, diarrhea);
- swelling and constant rumbling.
The diagnosis is usually made by the method of consistent exclusion of other diseases in the gastrointestinal tract. So, in medicine there are three primary stages of diagnosis:
Intestinal dyskinesia. Treatment
After direct diagnosis of the disease, the time of therapy comes, and the specific method is selected based on the type of impairment of the motor functions of the organ. Thus, in the case of primary dyskinesia, various psychotherapeutic sessions are prescribed, and psychotropic medications are prescribed. As for the latter (most often they are antidepressants or tranquilizers), they are prescribed for very short courses, and the intake begins with small doses. The secondary option involves the use of drugs to normalize the work of the chair, eliminate the existing pain syndrome.
In fact, experts do not recommend postponing treatment in the far box. The fact is that, for example, the first type of disease is very dangerous, since it can later turn into a chronic stage, which will require the use of very strong drugs. The second type is not less dangerous, but also requires qualified and timely treatment. Yes, and the manifestation of the primary symptoms does not always lead to the correct diagnosis, it takes more time. Be healthy!