What is this - roboot64.exe? File description and delete methods
All files that have an extension.exe are executable. Under such data, viruses and other malicious programs are often stored. Many of them are so well disguised that it is difficult to determine them with the help of an antivirus, but it's real. In the article we will talk about a similar file - roboot64.exe. What is it, how to understand the real or viral? All this is below.
If to speak more official languageThe file described is a kind of executable. It is associated with the Systweak Advanced System Optimizer software system and is designed specifically for the Windows operating system.
So, what is this program? Roboot64.exe is a file located in the system folder of the operating system. Often, he finds a place in System32. It should be noted that if the file is located here, it is very likely that it is not infected. If the user has found roboot64.exe in any other place, then immediately you need to check it using an antivirus or a healing program. If they found such a file and recognized it as a virus, then it should be deleted without delay. After the procedure, it is best to enter the registry and clean it from unwanted data.
Why can a file show errors?
What is this - roboot64.exe? This question has already been answered. However, many users are interested in the reason that the file can produce permanent errors. Often this happens if:
- registry entries are corrupt, missing, or have errors;
- the file is infected with a virus.
If we explain these processes in more detail, thenit should be noted that an error can occur if any software conflicts with Systweak Advanced System Optimizer or another utility intentionally damaged / infected the file.
What if I get an error?
The roboot64 file.exe is not easy to remove, so in no case do you need to download it from any unknown or extraneous resources. This is due to the fact that sometimes such sites provide low-quality and viral software. In the event that a user urgently needs a copy of the file, you need to get it directly through access to the official site.
Next, describe the detailed instructions how to eliminate all errors and remove the program, if necessary.
How to delete?
The roboot64 file.exe (which is described above), which is located in the system folder "OSes", should not be immediately touched. First, you need to enter the registry and fix all entries that relate to the Systweak Advanced System Optimizer program, if necessary.
- Next, you need to scan the computer / laptop onthe presence of malicious software. Temporary files and folders must be deleted, and then cleaned up from the detailed "traces" of all programs. This is done using any special utilities.
- Next, you should update the drivers for all devices, as they can be damaged after the virus has been activated.
- If you are sure that the file appeared only recently, you can start the "Restore". This will completely undo all changes in the system.
- The program Systweak Advanced System Optimizer, which creates a file roboot64.exe (what everyone now understands), should be removed and reinstalled.
- After that, you need to check all the system files, as they can be corrupted. Next, you should install OS updates.
If the above described method did not help, then there is only one option - to re-install the "clean" operating system.