Why is the Play Market not working?
Play Market (or Google Play Market) is an online store of various applications and specialized content, the performance of which is supported by specialists of various types.
Problems with it are extremely rare, but sometimes it may all be asked why the Play Market does not work.
There may be several reasons for the inoperability, let's highlight the main ones.
No internet connection
The most common reason an online store may not work is the lack of the Internet or its weak signal. In this case, you need to find another Wi-Fi access point and go to the application.
If your device is “stuck” and you cannot enter the necessary application, then you need to restart the device. It should be noted that this option is suitable not only for the Play Market application, but also for other system failures.
Play Market Update
Also one of the problems may be technical work on the service or various updates.The application’s inoperability for this reason is rare, in which case it is necessary to try to start the application a little later.
Application errors on the device
If the application stopped running on your device, it may be due to various errors. To eliminate them you can do the following:
- Clear cache. To do this, you need to go to the settings, open "Applications" - "Application Manager". In the list, select the Play Market and click on it. Next, you need to "Clear settings" and "Clear cache".
- Remove updates. In order to return the application to its initial state at the time of installation, you need to go the way, as in the previous version, but choose "Delete Updates".
- Clear Play Market services. If previous actions have not been successful, then you can clear the services. To do this, go to “Applications”, select “Google Play Services” in the list, open them and clear the cache and all data.
- Reinstall the Play Market. You can also try to uninstall and restore the Play Market app. This action will update the application and help launch it.
- Remove blocking applications. Sometimes you may encounter a situation where some third-party applications block the operation of the Play Market.For example, Freedom, through which players make free purchases in various games, blocks the application. In this situation, you can delete the application or use the instructions in the next paragraph.
Lock with the host file
In order to get to the host file, you need to get root-rights. If you already have them, you can skip this moment.
- To obtain the rights, you can use the application. It must be installed on the device and restart the smartphone. This will give you root access.
- Next, you need to go to the explorer and find the host file (/ system / etc / hosts file) and run it using a text editor. In the editor, you must write the code 127.0.0.1 localhost and remove all unnecessary information.
- At the very end, you need to save the changes and restart the device.